Benjamin Sobotta wrote:

On Saturday 03 December 2005 03:51, Darren Terry wrote:
I was wondering if any of you had a dual-head setup and if so what video
card were you using?
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Hello!

I'm using two 19" TFTs with a GeForce 6600GT with Xinerama. Turns out to be _very_ nice, I wouldn't want to miss it...

Yep, at work we use a dual screen setup to display our monitoring tools. I'm using an FX5200 which uses two different resolutions for each screen. There's plenty of documentation around dual screens. It's pretty easy to set up too. I'd definitely recommend it if you have the budget and need for two TFTs.

Jorn.