Hi, I install FreeBSD 6.0 in my box and create the file xorg.conf.new with
rights values. Then I try it with Xorg -config ... (and it works fine)... but
when I try to start kde (writing "kdm" in the console as root) the screen
change his resolution trying to start kde but when appear the screen where you
must to type your user and password the computer hangs.

I try this in two computers and obtain the same effect (and both have PCI
Express graphic card).

Motherboard: P5GD1_PRO (Intel 915 Chipset)
Graphic card: nVidia GeForce FX 6200 128Mb

Someone trying to install FreeBSD 6.0 with a PCI Express graphic have a similar
problem?

Thx!