Loren M. Lang wrote:
On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 04:01:02PM +0100, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

Hello.
I've got a network of clients on which I'd like to set static routes; these are mainly (but not only) Windows machines, administered through a couple of FreeBSD servers.
Is there any way to do this with DHCP?
Or via Samba (netlogon.cmd)?

Have you considered a dynamic routing protocol like rip or ospf using
the routed or zebra daemons for freebsd?  I know some versions of
windows come with, or have a windows component you can add for the rip
protocol.

Actually no, I haven't tought about it seriously.
I suspect it might be overcomplicated for my needs, but I welcome any pointers on this, like some introduction or how-to which might get me started. Obviously I'm going to search myself, but just in case you know of a very well done document... :)

 bye & Thanks
        av.