From: "Giorgos Keramidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Another thing for your information: I'm almost 56 years and for me
it is fun to learn.

Great to hear that.  A lot of people give up on learning new things
much much earlier.

I suspect you'll find that the BSD and Linux lists will have more
people of any age who enjoy learning. (I am stuck earning income
on a NT related machines. And even those developer lists are graying.
I do admit to being one of the extreme cases. Even 56 years old is
young enough he might have had me as a babysitter.)

{^_-}   Joanne - if I give up learning shoot me. I'm already dead; and,
       my corpse is running around loose.