I just got a dual head nvidia 5500 and am trying to get dual monitors setup
where the monitors are basically independant of each other.  I seem to be
doing something majorly wrong here but cant quite figure it out. Any insight
on this type of config would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

***FMOL Health System encrypts email containing Patient Health Information.
You will receive a notice with instructions on how to open any encrypted email
you receive.  To learn more, go to this web site:
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=158&type=1