Been doing some more research on HPs iLO interface for their Proliant servers, and it looks sweet ... I really hate the idea of having to have multiple web browser windows opened up for multiple servers though ...

Does anyone know of anything, ready or being worked on, that I could run, preferably under X, on my desktop that would integrate monitoring of multiple servers? I've searched ports for 'ilo', but that isn't showing up anything ... but figured I'd see if maybe there is/was something not in ports yet ...

thanks ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664