Solved. Something in the BIOS. I reset to defaults, then re-configured. Only thing that's different is that it boots now.

Derek

Derek Flenniken wrote:
I am able to install with no problems. RAID5 "Drive" is visible for slice creation, partition.

Use Entire Disk + Set Bootable
FreeBSD Boot Manager
Default Partition Scheme

If I install again I see my slice and partitions from the previous install.

I've gone through the configurations with the 2100S and can't find anything wrong with the settings.

System POSTs, 2100S POSTs, then blinking cursor for a while and finally a No OS message.

Any ideas?