On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Chris Whitehouse wrote:

Chris Hill wrote:

[snip]

Beech,

Thank you that, and especially thank you for writing the "107925" post referred to above. Your procedure worked beautifully.

Did the 107925 post work for you? it was superceded by
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2005-December/107927.html which corrected a typo, specifically

rm -rf /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_linux_plugins

(possibly wrapped) was replaced by

rm -rf /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_linux_plugins

I used the second and it worked. I can't see how the first would work (but that doesn't mean much :).

I figured that part out myself :^) What I actually did was rename the browser_linux_plugins directory in case I needed it back.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]