-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marc
G. Fournier
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 9:36 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: My new DL360 G4P just arrived ... is it Dual-Core?

'k, I'm a bit confused, since I didn't quite get what I was
looking for, but it
was what I ordered *sigh*  And, in fact, might actually be what
I want without
realizing it ...

basically, I wanted a Dual Xeon server ... got a Single one ...
looking at the
HP web site, though, I see:

"Powerful HP ProLiant DL360 G4p is now available Dual-core
2.8GHz Intel Xeon
processors that offer 22MB L2 cache and 64-bit support."

Does this mean that my CPUs *are* Dual-Core, or just that I can
order them that
way?  Will Dual-Core show two processors in POST, or is it not
until I get
to the OS itself that I see both?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
(http://www.hub.org)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
7615664

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664