On 9 Jan 2006, at 20:41, JK wrote:

I can get the 6.0 CD1 to boot ok on Apple's Intel Developers Platform but the usb keyboard is not recognized. Do I have to do something special to use a USB keyboard? There is no PS/2 keyboard or mouse port on that platform.

Is the Boot CD image not recognising the USB port, or not recognising the Apple keyboard?
If the latter, then a standard Windows/PC USB keyboard should work.

I know that PC keyboards and Apple keyboards have different lay-outs and may act differently. PC keyboards work in a Mac. The converse may not be true (haven't tried it)

Mike