On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 07:17:32AM +0100, P.U.Kruppa wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

You are setting an illegal variable in your make.conf or environment
that is causing the port makefile to recurse.  Probably USE_GCC or
some other USE_*.
That could be a hint. I can find legal options in
 /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk
can I ?

Sort of..but it also lists options that are only legal within specific
port makefiles (like USE_*).

Post your make.conf and I'll probably be able to tell you what's wrong.
This is it:
X_WINDOW_SYSTEM= xorg

CUPS_OVERWRITE_BASE=yes
NO_LPR=yes

# WITH_FAM= yes
USE_FAM=yes

As I said, USE_* are illegal here and cause recursion.

Kris

Thanks, I'll ask freebsd-gnome about that.

Uli.