Hello,

I was reading the lpd man pages (and the web), but I did not find
anything related to simultaneus printing. Sorry if this is a too lame
question...

I currently got two print servers (running 4.6.2 and lpd), one for each
parallel printer, and since I have to substitute one printer (no longer
works properly) I was thinking about buying two USB ones (same model)
and put them plus the parallel on just one server to attend the demand.

Does lpd manages the three queues at the same time, printing
simultaneus in all three printers?

I read at the lpd manual that I can route print jobs to other printer
so I could make a balance on the load having two equal USB printers.

Does anyone have any experience/tips about it?

BTW machine I am planning to run it is a P-133 with 64MB ram. Is it
good enough for handling three queues? (I know that just one runs
smoothly...)

thanks

Paulo Roberto