David Raison wrote:

David,
Could you do ls -l /mnt, and include your fstab as well as your /etc/exports file? This is very important because maybe the issue lies with permissions of the files and directories, as well as whether or not those are the actual mountpoints for the drives, symlinks, or the like (at least in my case).
   Thanks,
-Garrett