On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 12:12:22PM +0100, Joan Picanyol i Puig wrote:
> (da0:ahc0:0:0:0): Unexpected busfree in Data-in phase

Hi,

  This looks like you've got an Adaptec ahc SCSI controller, to me?  Am
I right?  I was wondering if I could awfully cheeky and ask if I could
see your kernel config for the device.  I've been trying to get an
AHA-2920 working for some time now and I have not yet got the kernel to
even probe it (after booting in verbose mode).  I'm wondering whether or
not I have my kernel config. wrong.

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--