Hi,

  I'm looking for some powerful DTP software for FreeBSD / UNIX in
general (Linux would be fine, emulation is nice :).  I am familiar with
CorelDRAW (I have version 10) but so long as the software is quite
powerful I'd be willing to put the effort in to learn it.

  I want to design a yearbook for my college, I've got some nice stuff
in CorelDRAW right now.  It'd need to be fairly sturdy.  Any information
would be appreciated.  I know of the KDE/GNOME projects but haven't used
them, any feedback on these would be good.

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--
"No, `Eureka' is Greek for `This bath is too hot.'"
                -- Dr. Who