--On February 5, 2006 8:50:24 AM -0800 Drew Tomlinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thank you for your response.  I'm running 6.0 but perl is perl so it
shouldn't matter.  I'll give it a try and post my results for the
archives.
Are you going to pursue using it any further even though it allows the
admin access through a web interface?  If you do, I'd be interested in
your results.

No.  I won't be using snortcenter.

I'm working on porting sguil over to FreeBSD, and I do all the rules and other maintenance on the commandline, either manually or through scripting.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member