-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RA Cohen
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:21 AM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Compaq Integrated SmartArray Quantum DLT4000

I was physically at the machine yesterday with the SmartStart CD
in hand, but as I was about to boot off that CD thought it would
be only useful for setting up drive arrays...not the tape drive.
So I didn't pursue it. I'll have to check it out later today...

I'll let you and the maillist know,
Roy