> Am 05.02.2006 um 06:43 schrieb Gary Kline:
> >     I'm trying to build xine and find troubles with a missing
> >     library, libdpstk.  I'm clueless re this DPS lib.  Anybody?
>
> /usr/ports/UPDATING  entry 20060126
>
> regards
> tilman

Am I missing something? /usr/ports/UPDATING seems to be talking about
installed ports that complain at run time about missing libraries - that
isn't the problem here. The problem with libxine is that it won't compile in
the first place without libdpstk, so to "reinstall" as advised is impossible.

Cheers,
Ben