On Feb 9, 2006, at 6:59 PM, Olivier Nicole wrote:

I just have a second disk on the server that I rsync everything to on an
hourly basis.

That would not solve the "oops I deleted that VERY IMPORTANT email,
where I can get it back?" question. My goal is not high availability,
but offering the user a way to undelete emails.

I guess if they had deleted it before the next rsync, you could just copy the individual mails back to the main, or have a script/trigger to do that.

However, in this case, it sounds like error exists between keyboard and chair...