Foo Ji-Haw wrote:
FreeBSD is only 2-disc. I don't see why it's so painful to switch only twice
in a single installation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FreeBSD - Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: FreeBSD 6 on DVD

Anyone have a mirror that supports at least a torrent for 6.0 on DVD?
I hate the ISO's with all that damned swithing of the CD's.

Better yet, doe anyone know the layout used to create the DVD?

--
Best regards,
Chris

Never create a problem for which you do not have
the answer.

It's obvious that you have not installed at least 6.0 - and if you have, you have not installed more then just the base.
Please refrain from spewing out something that you have not done.

Heh - swapping the CD only twice. Really now.