Always trying to find new tools to monitor our servers, I came across the following a little while ago:

       http://www.mreriksson.net/uptimes/intro

FreeBSD is showing 4th place right now behind Linux, SunOS and Netware for Average Uptimes ... with ours being an average of 120 days ... so, figured I'd send out a note to the list, since few ppl probably know about it ...

It installs via ports: /usr/ports/sysutils/uptimec ... add your hosts to the stats, help push our numbers higher ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664