No...I ran make maps, as well as make install for the blacklist feature, and make restart.

However, here is something interesting. When I access my corporate email via openwebmail, it functions as I would expect....you cannot send or receive to the given address. However, when using Outlook Express (internal mail client at work), you can still send mail to the address I am trying to block.

Why should this be so?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Vidican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Blocking an individual email address

Lowell Gilbert wrote:
"James Csoka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

After reading the page you linked to, and looking at the examples, I added the line To:[EMAIL PROTECTED] REJECT (using my personal email), and it had no
effect.  I can't find any good reason it didn't work, but it fails to
prevent me from sending mail from inside my work network to my home address.

Maybe putting an alias on the home address?

cd /etc/mail
vi access
make maps

You probably forgot to 'make maps'.