> Well! I have very many bad sectors! How can I do to get rid from them?

Unfortunately, if you are seeing bad sectors, it probably means that
you have already used up all the spare remapping sectors - this
happens in the background without you knowing it.    If this is
true, it also probably means that the disk is rapidly going bad
and just doing a low level format might buy you only a few days
reprieve before it dies altogether.

So, your best bet by far is to rescue as much important data from
the disk as possible now and get a new disk.  Forget the low level
format.   It is too late for that.

////jerry