On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 02:27:55PM -0500, Hanauer wrote:
> I have and Dell PowerEdge 2600 and need to install FreeBSD
> Problem: This machine have SCSI PERC4/Di and the FreeBSD
>  not
> support this hardware.
>
> Can everyone help me?
>
> Tks

Have you actually tried this, and found that it doesn't work?

Despite the fact that it's not mentioned in the docs, it does
appear in the amr device driver. I've ordered such a server,
under the assumption that it would work - haven't yet had
a chance to test it.

Steve
--
Steve Sizemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, (510) 642-8570
Unix System Manager