First I apologize for not being able to solve this myself....
I am running FreeBSD 4.6.2 with LINUX compatabilities.

I have email being picked up off the 'net' via fetchmail, and that works fine.

I have used Netscape (linux 4.79 communicator) but it has some problems with
email - in particular printing to my laserjet. I can print regular web pages
(like cnn etc, but email often just produces the headers and no text.)

Si u decided to try and use another mail program.
k-mail doesnt look for my email in /var/mail/... which is a problem

I want a graphical interface - like netscapes mail agent - on FreeBSD
that will use my regular mailfiles as input

Suggestions?

Thanks! and Happy Holidays

Ernie Rice