Greetings,
Are you using Sendmail? If so, check your /var/log/maillog. That should
at least point you in the right direction.

Best wishes,
Chris

Quoting Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have a program. DADA Mail, which is unfortunately not available in the
ports system. One of the modules supports a discussion list. It is
designed to POP a message from the mailbox and send it. Unfortunately,
it is failing to delete the message from the mailbox after sending it.

I need a program that I can run in conjunction with this program that
can produce a log of everything that is happening when the module is
running so I can send it to the developer of DADA. Perhaps someone could
suggest something that would accomplish that. I am not talking a 'script'
which only records output to the screen. I need one that will record
exactly what the program is actually doing; i.e, system calls, etc.

Thanks!

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]