Svein Halvor Halvorsen wrote:

At 18:26 24.02.2006, Alex Zbyslaw wrote:
Welcome to the select few on my kill list.

On 2/28/06, Kristian Vaaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you threatening me man?

No, he's ignoring you. (You might interpret it as a threat to ignore
you, but certainly not a threat to kill you)

Svein, thank you very much for explaining. I wouldn't have seen the original email because it was, as you explain, filed to my trash can :-)

Kristian, please don't bother mailing me again. I won't see any of your email. I took time out of a busy day to try to to help you out because you sounded desperate. You made no effort to say whether my suggestion helped you or not; you made no effort to say whether five other people's suggestions helped you or not - including a comprehensive reply from someone two months ago. You then whinged and whined like a 4 year old. If you cannot show some basic manners the you do not deserve the help.

By the way, a simple google on "kill file" would have got you this as the second result:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_file

It talks about newsreaders, but following a couple links would get you

http://ursine.ca/Kill_file

which explains the extension to "other media", in this case email.

--Alex

PS This will be my last posting on this topic to questions. Apologies for the wasted bandwidth.