On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On 3/1/06, Marc G. Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

'k, I'm doing something wrong here, cause I just can't get it to run ...

I downloaded a netbsd img from oszoo, and type:

qemu <imagename>

and it just hangs ...

if I try it as:

qemu -nographic <imagename>

it Seg Faults ...

have you tried
qemu -cdrom <netbsdimage> -boot d
?

I should try booting a cdimage in the other manner and see if it
does the same.

I would advise that netbsd will not (for me) boot if kqemu is enabled.
Ditto for openbsd.

Great, now it works ... only thing that I've changed (I haven't even upgraded my OS since last time I tried) was that I rebooted my desktop :(

'k, next question ... is there a way of running it without needing X? I've tried the -nographic mode, and it just SegFaults ...

thx ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664