Chris Hill wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[snip]
Is my supfile correct to track security for freebsd-6.0?

[snip]
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_6
[snip]

As I understand it, that tag will get you the latest released version of 6.x. So today it would apply security and bugfix updates for 6.0, but after 6.1 comes out you would get 6.1, and so on. If you want to track 6.0 specifically, use RELENG_6_0. Right now there is no difference between RELENG_6 and RELENG_6_0, but later there will be.

As everyone else has said, see the Handbook for definitive answers.

HTH.

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]