Dave wrote:
Hello,
I've got two freebsd6 boxes on one i have a large collection of files, like about 3.5 gb worth, that i want to send securely to the other box. I've tried:

scp -24Cpr

to do it, it transfered 1gb of data then quit. I'm suspecting it didn't get the sym links if any in this data. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.

dump/restore and rsync all work over ssh. I've used dump/restore over ssh to mirror a server from one piece of hardware to another.

DAve

--
This message was checked by forty monkeys and
found to not contain any SPAM whatsoever.

Your monkeys may vary