Bohuslav Plucinsky wrote:

I've tried PF, suggested by Martin Hudec and it seems that PF does not
have this performance problem. I like IPFW, I use it since year 1999,
but probably is time to switch to PF.

The impact you receive is caused by user-level 'natd'. Use 'ipnat(8)' instead as it is kernel-level, or as mentioned use 'pf(4)'. Of course use it without 'ipfw add divert' rule by saving the overall role of 'ipfw' in your firewalling.

As an addition, you may use 'ipnat', 'ipfw' and 'pf' and seems even 'ipf' together the same time (with some precautions, try to find the information on it, I know it was there). Just using needed specific features of each of them where it is needed.

Try it. Use it.