Hello everyone,

We are a small company, and we have a POP3 Email server that is running by
iPlanet. I need to to build a web interface so I can check the email by a
browser. Since that iPlanet thing was provided by some 3rd party company,
which is not able to setup an application that fits our need, I thought of
building a server, and installing some application on that server to pull
the messages from the POP3 account, and publish it by Apache -as an example.
Any idea? Thanking you in advance