Checked that your machine core-01.148.rdcw.com has a PTR record in DNS. It is used to determine name of machine from the IP address.

Regards,
Wee-Sern

Tang Ho Yim wrote the following on 31/03/2006 2:48 PM:
I got a error messages from /var/log/auth.log which is about sshd......
.....sshd : reverse mapping checking getaddrinfo for core-01.148.rdcw.com failed - POSSIBLE BREAKIN ATTEMPT ! all my sshd_config is default setting except I have change to "PasswordAuthentication NO , PermitEmptyPasswords NO , and ChallengeResponseAuthentication NO" Is that I am being hack ?
  last command show who is login before but it seem ok....
  What should I do ?
Thanks !