Erik Norgaard wrote:
B H wrote:
You have nat?

Yes, and it's working.

are you routing traffic?

Yes.
from where to where are you trying to connect,

 From the outside and in.

From outside and in means from somewhere on the internet to the external interface on our fw? or to a natted server inside?

To the fw, trying to ssh in and telnetting to the popserver.

The outside ip is not in the range 82.182.0.0/16? you have blocked everything from that address space,, first in-rule.

Yes I know. That is a bunch of ms-dos boxes running all kinds of desises. Well I reverted to 4.10-RELEASE-p22 And now all is well.

Erik

Bernt