--On Monday, April 03, 2006 10:45:14 -0700 Vayu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is not the answer to your problem, but there is an extension called
session saver that saves your firefox session just as you left it (with
all  the tabs intact).  You can save as many sessions as you want and
reload the  last saved or a specific one.  It might do what you want.

Last saved won't do me any good. I want four tabbed browsers with four completely different sessions going. The only way to do that is with profiles, AFAIK.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/