After several failed attempts at the package route, this was certainly a welcome surprise:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/downloads/java.shtml

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions!

-james

On Apr 3, 2006, at 12:55 PM, james g. wrote:

Thanks everyone for the tips. I'm going to give the package route a shot, as the additional swap space just isn't cutting it.

Cheers,
James