Andrey V. Semyonov schrieb:
Hi there!

How do you use FS-specific parameters in /etc/fstab (like -E for mount_msdosfs, or -I for mount_smbfs, etc...) ?

As far as I know this is not possible. I had a similar problem when I wanted to mount NFS with -L using fstab. In my case there was a solution, because if you specify -o nolockd then it has the same effect as -L. I just wrote nolockd into the options column of /etc/fstab. I guess this won't help you much, because mount_smbfs seems to don't make use of the -o parameter.

Regards
Björn