On 2006-04-11 17:50, Jim Stapleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ahh, thanks everyone, I was looking through the document, and focused
> on finding "buildworld".
>
> Still, anyone know why those particular cflags would cause problems?

Don't use arbitrary CFLAGS in `make.conf'.  The build is already
complicated enough and careful steps have to be taken, without the
introduction of random flags.

You'd have to show us the particular errors you are seeing (possibly a
*FULL* transcript of the build) before we can answer why these
particular flags fail and how.