On 29 Dec 2002 at 18:04, Stacey Roberts wrote:

> Run an sdiff on both kernels and post the output so that members can
> take a look at the actual differences between the two kernels.

sdiff only reports that the two binary files are different. I don't see
any options to force a display. Did you mean to run a diff on the
conf files? If so, they are attached as an rtf file.

Thanks.

God's Blessings,
Gene

To everything there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under heaven.    Ecl 3:1 -
and more recently, The Byrds

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,