At 2:01 AM +0000 4/10/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have developed a boot image for a CD to be used
on servers througout the organization I work for.
Everything is working great, except for one small
problem.

When I boot from the CD I created, I receive a message
stating "newsyslog: malformed 'at' value".

/var/log/wtmp   640   5       *   @01T05 B

If I change the time specification to $M1D05 and start
newsyslog, no error messages are generated.

And, if I boot from the server's hard drive (from which
the image was created), newsyslog does not generate any
error messages.

This does seem odd, since that is basically the same
line that is in the distributed base system.  Are you
sure that's from the file you're running from?
Could you send me a copy of the exact file that you
have on the CD which is getting the error?

Certainly what you have there *looks* like it should work.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]