On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 08:12  AM, dick hoogendijk wrote:
Hello,
Hi,

It need not be state-of-the-art, but a good .procmailrc-file that
filters a lot of spam would come in very handy.

Does any of you have such a file and would you be willing to share it
with me (us?).

Links to procmail and anti-spam would also be welcome.
Take a look at spamprobe in /usr/ports/mail/spamprobe. It uses Bayesian analysis and catches about 99% of the spam I get (and I get a *ton*). Also see http://sourceforge.net/projects/spamprobe/ for more information.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@{soupnazi|opendarwin}.org> [EMAIL PROTECTED]