Hi
I was wondering if there is any tutorial on getting sound working on gnome. Ive searched a good bit but not found anything that has helped me...
I have figured that i do not have a /dev/dsp
I had sound working on kde, which I dont use anymore (just personal choice).
Multimedia systems selector give me pipeline errors when i try to test OSS or ESD. Im not sure how to configure these either. Perhaps there is a write up somewhere I have yet to lay my hands on?
Thanks for any help, as always.
Eoghan