Dear all,

after upgrading several gnome ports I am experiencing a strange problem with glib-2.10.2. It is installed (listed in the package database), and dependencies are correctly recognized (e. g. when compiling a port in this case /net/avahi the dependecy is marked as fulfilled) yet when the configure script checks the build environment it fails telling me it cannot find glib20. Also, previously working applications such as evolution stopped functioning correctly.
Please advice wrt to fixing this problem in freebsd-6.0.

Thanks, Arno