From: Eric Schuele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:59 PM
To: Atom Powers
Cc: Daniel; freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: Enquiry the FreeBSD scourse

Atom Powers wrote:
On 5/6/06, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sir,

I haven't any experience on FreeBSD. Could you please kindly advice any refer book to me? which will help me easily to handle the command

and control. thanks a lot.

Dead-Tree form (a little dated):
The Complete FreeBSD, Fourth Edition by Greg Lehey (Paperback - April
29, 2003)

The Complete FreeBSD... a great book.  And Greg Lehey was kind enough to

provide a PDF format (and other formats) of the complete work for us:

   http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/CFBSD/

Current Documentation, and the authorative source:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--

Regards,
Eric