Ok I'll bite.
I installed fetchmail and fairly quickly had it retreiving mail into system.
I installed mutt and spent 2 hours looking at man and muttrc. Wow.
What I dont get is how mutt replies to mail I retrived from '
mywork.mailserver.com'.
I have to use '' to send the mail. I think I do it like this.

mutt sends mail as usual. Then,
fetchmail -S smtp.myispmailserver.net

The mail bounces from myispmailserver.net with an error like
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (my private domain) is urecognized domain. (exact message
escapes me at this time)

The question is how do I tell mutt to send all mail out through '
smtp.myispmailserver.net'?
Or maybe I need to configure sendmail or fetchmail differntly?

Can someone point me to some sample configs or human readable help
information?

Thanks

El día Saturday, May 06, 2006 a las 08:40:02PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier
escribió:

> I've been using pine *forever* now and am finding it really hard to find
> good GUI to replace it :(  Tried kmail, didn't like it ...
>
> Off the top of my head, the only thing(s) it needs to do is:
>
> multiple identities
> IMAP
> PGP

xterm+fetchmail+mutt+vi is all you need; anything else is just not
usefull for real work;

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
Manager Technical Support - OCLC PICA GmbH

Bryan
bc3910 'at' gmail 'dot' com