I am aware that FreeBSD's claim to fame is that it has been ported to
"anything with a processor". So, I am wondering if it'd be possible to
get my hands on a method for modding the DS's boot EPROM to load a
FreeBSD operating system, and with it  a means for storing or
retrieving data along the lines of a GBA cart which runs to an ATAPI
ribbon cable or the like. I could easily see a touch-screen keyboard
interface, with most programs displayed on the other screen. If such a
thing is possible, please help me find one.