On 5/15/06, Gary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Can anybody offer some insights about an IM suite (ports/net-im)
        called jwchat?  It looks like a useable way to chat, but I'm
        having lots of troubles wiht getting it set up correctly.

        My test setup is on sage.thought.org.  An immediate problem is that
        when I point mozilla at "sage.thought.org/jwchat/ it takes quite
        awhile to load, then all  that shows is an empty page.

        Anybody??

        gary

        PS:  From looking at the apache logs, it looks like things are
             going

http://jwchat.sourceforge.net  is where I started from and had a
succesful install within a day or so. It took some crafty apache
config sections but all in all it wasnt bad. Make sure you have a
jabber server though!