Paul Schmehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps those were left over from a previous install?
I tested this possibility by completely removing kaffe (and verified
that these files no longer existed), and then reinstating it with
PREFIX=/opt/kaffe. kaffe and kaffeh again exist in both places,
kaffe-bin exists only in /usr/local/bin.
As far as I can tell, these are the only things that have been
installed to /usr/local - everything else exists only in /opt/kaffe

--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who