Ahh! Thanks!

Which port would you recommend for xorg7? It's not in devel or x11. I
have 6.9 running now, and the install did go smoothly, so I'm willing
to try a 7 install.

Having all of these buttons work properly is probably the last step I
would need to make a full and confortable switch completely from
Windows to BSD :-)

thanks,
-Jim