You will need to change the irq on the device, and possibly on your motherboard too. Last thing is to add the change into device.hints.

        -Derek

At 07:55 AM 5/25/2006, yashhappy wrote:
I met some interrupt conflict problems ,and like to change the device's irq to solve this, I had tried to modify the file of /boot/device.hints with adding a line like this hint.nve.0.irq="2" ,but it didn't work .Do I have to configure the GENERIC and rebuild the kernel ?

yashhappy
2006-05-25

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.